PERKINS ENGINE 1700 SERIES
1706A-E93TAG1 Diesel Engine – ElectropaK
Engine Power (Gross):
276.3 kWm (370.5 hp) @ 1500rpm
Typical Generator Output:
Developed on a latest generation 9.3 litre core, the 1706 offers greater capability and more flexibility to our customers from a simple plug and play product.
The economical, quiet and reliable 1700 Series engines provide high performance tailored to the power generation needs of our customers.
With world class power density they focus on the Perkins common platform theme, providing you low cost of ownership, simple maintenance and reduced downtime.
- Fuel consumption optimised prime power and continuous running applications. No additional fluids or additives are required which lowers operating costs
- Vee belts and 500-hour oil change intervals enable low-cost maintenance
- Flexibility – Tropical radiator is supplied as standard
- Standard air cleaners
- Full electronic control system
- All connectors and wiring looms waterproof and designed to withstand harsh environments
- Flexible and configurable software features and well supported SAE J1939 CAN bus enables highly integrated machines
- Tropical radiator as standard ensures optimal cooling performances all year round in any state
- 50:50 water glycol mix
Flywheels and flywheel housing
- SAE1 flywheel housing
Fuel and fuel system
- Electronic high pressure common rail
- Aluminium sump
WE ARE READY TO SERVE.
ENGAGE US TODAY
Sime Darby Industrial Power Sdn Bhd is the authorized Perkins Distributor for Malaysia and Brunei.
No. 100, Jalan Subang Baru 2A,
Seksyen U3, 40150 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Hotline: (603) 7832 0811 / 2396
Fax : (603) 7832 0911 / 3371