PERKINS ENGINE 4000 SERIES
4016TAG1 Diesel Engine – ElectropaK
Engine Power (Gross):
1588 kWm (2130 hp) @ 1500rpm
Typical Generator Output:
The 4016TAG1 is a turbocharged, air-to-air charge-cooled, 16 cylinder vee form diesel engine.
Its premium design and specification features provide economic and durable operation as well as exceptional power to weight ratio, improved serviceability, low gaseous emissions, overall performance and reliability essential to the power generation market.
The 4016TAG1 is specially tuned for improved load acceptance response in standby duty.
- Dependable power – Individual 4 valve cylinder heads giving optimised gas flows. Unit fuel injectors ensure ultra fine fuel atomisation and hence controlled rapid combustion
- Commonality of components with other engines in the 4000 Series family for reduced stocking levels
- Capable emissions of TA Luft (1986)
- Oil change service intervals are set at 500 hours as standard
- Designed to provide low cost of ownership, simple maintenance and reduced downtime
- Mounted air filter and turbocharger
- Direct fuel injection system with fuel lift pump
- Digital governing to ISO 8528-5 class G2 with isochronous capability
- Full flow spin-on filters
- Wet full aluminium sump with filler and dipstick
- Full flow spin-on oil filters
- Two twin thermostats
- System designed for ambient temperatures of up to 50°C
- 24V starter motor and 24V alternator with integral regulator and DC output
- Turbine inlet temperature protection
- Twin high coolant temperature protection switch
- Twin low oil pressure protection switch
Flywheel and housing
- Flywheel to SAE J620 Size 18
- SAE 0 flywheel housing
WE ARE READY TO SERVE.
ENGAGE US TODAY
Sime Darby Industrial Power Sdn Bhd is the authorized Perkins Distributor for Malaysia and Brunei.
No. 100, Jalan Subang Baru 2A,
Seksyen U3, 40150 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia