PERKINS ENGINE 1100 SERIES
1103A-33TG1 Diesel Engine – ElectropaK
Engine Power (Gross):
42.2 kWm (56.6 hp) @ 1500rpm
Typical Generator Output:
Building upon Perkins proven reputation within the power generation industry, the 1100 Series range of ElectropaK engines now fit even closer to customers needs.
Our 1103 range of electric power engines provides cost effective power solutions for prime and standby generation. The engines also meet up to EU Stage IIIA/U.S. EPA Tier 3 equivalent emission standards.
The compact 3 cylinder, 3.3 litre engines feature exceptional performance criteria in fuel economy for prime power applications and high load acceptance for standby installations.
- Enhance product reliability while maintaining strong durability
- Compact size and low mechanical noise
- Lower fuel consumption and oil use
- 500 hour service intervals
- Mounted air filter
- Rotary type pump
- Next generation fuel filter
- Wet steel sump with filler and dipstick
- Spin-on oil filter
- Thermostatically-controlled system with gear-driven circulation pump and belt-driven pusher fan
- Mounted radiator and piping
- 12 volt starter motor and 12 volt 65 amp alternator with DC output
- 12 volt shutdown solenoid energised to run
Flywheel and housing
- High inertia flywheel to SAE J620 size 10/11½
- SAE 3 flywheel housing
- Front engine mounting bracket
WE ARE READY TO SERVE.
ENGAGE US TODAY
Sime Darby Industrial Power Sdn Bhd is the authorized Perkins Distributor for Malaysia and Brunei.
No. 100, Jalan Subang Baru 2A,
Seksyen U3, 40150 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia